Fwd: How is this possible "publication does not exist"

От operations i
Тема Fwd: How is this possible "publication does not exist"
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I am new to pg community, and i wonder whether I misused the logical replication . cause logical replication publication side
 conplains " publication does not exits ". am i using wrong?
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: operations i <ioperations.c@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 24, 2022 at 10:18 AM
Subject: How is this possible "publication does not exist"
To: <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>

I have found this topic (https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/89b22955-bf9f-f7f2-9620-fbe2e4766a18%402ndquadrant.com)
cause I have the same problem in my environment, and I'd like to continue the story .
it seems the problem will definitely occur when start the script.
find an empty directory and start the script .
I have tested the latest github repo build. version 15beta1.
Screenshot from 2022-05-24 10-15-12.png

Вложения

От: Danny Shemesh
Сообщение: Would it be possible to utilize a GIN index to query for distinct values ?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: cast to domain with default collation issue.