Re: pgsql: Allow insert and update tuple routing and COPY for foreign table

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow insert and update tuple routing and COPY for foreign table
Дата
Re: pgsql: Allow insert and update tuple routing and COPY forforeign table
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 12:55, Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

> My point is that this should not be necessary.

In my opinion, I think this is necessary...

Could we decide by looking at what FDWs are known to exist?  I hope we are trying to avoid breakage in the smallest number of FDWs.

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow insert and update tuple routing and COPY forforeign table
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: pgsql: Unify error messages