Re: Is txid_status() actually safe? / What is 011_crash_recovery.pl testing?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Is txid_status() actually safe? / What is 011_crash_recovery.pl testing?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 23:15, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Which was fine as far as it went, but I failed to account for the xid
> assignment not necessarily being durable when the client calls
> txid_status().

Ahem, I meant "when the client calls txid_current()"

 2ndQuadrant - PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Is txid_status() actually safe? / What is 011_crash_recovery.pl testing?
От: "Joel Jacobson"
Сообщение: COPY table_name (single_column) FROM 'iso-8859-1.txt' DELIMITER E'\n'