timestamp default current_timestamp not working

От Sanjay Minni
Тема timestamp default current_timestamp not working
Дата
Re: timestamp default current_timestamp not working  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi

I am not getting the timestamp value which i am expecting to be automatically inserted in the column defined:
"timestamp" timestamp with time zone DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
(I see the above definition in pgadmin4 in the tab SQL.
I have set it thru pgadmin4 table->properties->columns by entering CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in the default column)

why is the timestamp value not being automatically inserted by the system

with warm regards
Sanjay Minni

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: locks within select
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: timestamp default current_timestamp not working