Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Volkan Unsal
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

I see nowhere in your  init-master.sh where Postgres is restarted.

Yes, you're right. The base image takes care of that –– the base image of mdillon/postgis is postgres:9.3. See here, for instance:

When the startup command –– CMD in Docker lingo –– is "postgres" it does a bunch of initialization operations, and then runs the user procided scripts in the /docker-entrypoint-initdb.d directory.

Then finally it starts up the postgres process with gosu postgres "$@".  The gosu is a wrapper that passes user commands to the end process, i.e. postgres, and I'm not sure what $@ is but I think it's to give the user a shell.

--
Volkan Unsal
web and mobile development

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Intermitent connection could corrupt slave database?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host