Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,
Are we going to change the django version for the official website too?

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Wed, 17 Apr, 2024, 19:32 Magnus Hagander, <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024, 10:24 Célestin Matte <celestin.matte@cmatte.me> wrote:
Hello,

I see that both pgarchives and pglister got updated to Django 4.2. Does that mean that they are both ready for a migration to Debian bookworm?

Hi!

Not yet - so far it's just the django 4.2 support, since 3.2 is end of life. We'll get to the rest of the bookworm stuff as well, or course, but we're not ready to go there just yer.

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration
От: Célestin Matte
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration