Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables

От Jeremy Finzel
Тема Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
A sample of the data you are cleaning up.

I think what people are trying to wrap there head around is how 800
lines in the file is being split into two subsets: the organization data
and the people data. In particular how that is being done to preserve
the relationship between organizations and people? This is before it
ever gets to the database.

I agree.  We keep going in circles and until we have a sample of the data, it's not a good use of time for us to keep guessing at what none of us is clear about but you - what the data actually looks like.

Thanks,
Jeremy

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables
От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables