Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg13': repomd.xml GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature

От •Isaac Rv
Тема Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg13': repomd.xml GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature
Дата
Ответы Re: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg13': repomd.xml GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello, I'm getting this error even though I've tried to update the GPG.

In the repository cd /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/, I have the following:

ISV-Container-signing-key
PGDG-RPM-GPG-KEY-RHEL
RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-8
RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG
RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-AARCH64-RHEL8
RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-beta
RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release

In the pgdg-redhat-all.repo repository, I made this change in all sections of postgres 13:

[pgdg13]
name=PostgreSQL 13 for RHEL / Rocky $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/13/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-AARCH64-RHEL8
repo_gpgcheck = 1

My operating system is Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.8

And when running the yum install command to upgrade from 13.12 to 13.14, I get the Bad GPG signature error.

Please help me, thank you very much.

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: AW: postgis/gdal - undefined symbol: proj_crs_has_point_motion_operation
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg13': repomd.xml GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature