Parallel query and number of connections.

От Alessandro Aste
Тема Parallel query and number of connections.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there, we are running postgresql 10.5 on a centos 7 server.

We're seeing multiple connections (in pg_stat_activity) from our application with the same query , same user, same application_name, same query_start etc.

We are 100% sure the query is duplicated and not referring to multiple queries issued.

The only difference is obviosly the pid and client_addr, that is populated in any of the connections but the first one.

I was wondering if this can be related to the parallel queries of postgresql. Is it supposed to spawn multiple "connections" ?

Thank you in advance,

Alessandro.

От: Jean-Marc Lessard
Сообщение: RE: pg_dump out of memory for large table with LOB
От: Jean-Marc Lessard
Сообщение: RE: pg_dump out of memory for large table with LOB