Re: Tools for moving normalized data around

От Jeremy Smith
Тема Re: Tools for moving normalized data around
Дата
Список pgsql-general

How to do this with two tables connected via one foreign key, that is
explained a dozen times in Stackoverflow. But what if the tree is 50
tables and 120 foreign key columns?
It can be done. But probably not manually.

So, as this seems a very usual use-case for normalized data, is there
any tooling available? Anywhere? (I searched, I didn't find.)

I haven't used it, but this seems like the problem that Jailer is trying to solve: https://github.com/Wisser/Jailer

От: Peter
Сообщение: Tools for moving normalized data around
От: Gavan Schneider
Сообщение: Re: Tools for moving normalized data around