Re: 9.5: UPDATE/DELETE .. ORDER BY .. LIMIT ..

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: 9.5: UPDATE/DELETE .. ORDER BY .. LIMIT ..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Rukh Meski <rukh.meski@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I know you're busy wrapping up the 9.4 release, so please ignore this patch.

I think you should describe what the patch does, why you believe the
feature is necessary, and perhaps how it compares to other, similar
things. You have documentation changes here, but that doesn't really
tell us why this is important.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Rukh Meski
Сообщение: 9.5: UPDATE/DELETE .. ORDER BY .. LIMIT ..
От: Rukh Meski
Сообщение: Re: 9.5: UPDATE/DELETE .. ORDER BY .. LIMIT ..