WaitLatchOrSocket seems to not count to 4 right...

От Greg Stark
Тема WaitLatchOrSocket seems to not count to 4 right...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Unless I'm misreading this code I think the nevents in
WaitLatchOrSocket should really be 4 not 3. At least there are 4 calls
to AddWaitEventToSet in it and I think it's possible to trigger all 4.

I guess it's based on knowing that nobody would actually set
WL_EXIT_ON_PM_DEATH and WL_POSTMASTER_DEATH on the same waitset?

--
greg

От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: Re: style for typedef of function that will be pointed to
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: fix crash with Python 3.11