Re: Recovery inconsistencies, standby much larger than primary

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Recovery inconsistencies, standby much larger than primary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> How about the attached instead?

This does possibly allocate an extra block past the target block. I'm
not sure how surprising that would be for the rest of the code.

For what it's worth I've confirmed the bug in wal-e caused the initial
problem. But I think it's possible to occur without that bug so I
think it still needs to be addressed.

--
greg

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: truncating pg_multixact/members
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: WIP patch for Todo Item : Provide fallback_application_name in contrib/pgbench, oid2name, and dblink