Re: Logical Replication speed-up initial data

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: Logical Replication speed-up initial data
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 00:15, Nikhil Shetty <nikhil.dba04@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Vijaykumar,

Thanks for the details.
In this method you are saying the pg_basebackup will make the initial load faster ?
We intend to bring only a few tables. Using pg_basebackup will clone an entire instance.

yeah. In that case, this will not be useful. I assumed you wanted all tables.

От: Nikhil Shetty
Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication speed-up initial data
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication speed-up initial data