Re: Added missing tab completion for alter subscription set option

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Added missing tab completion for alter subscription set option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 12:00 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While I was reviewing one of the logical decoding features, I found
> Streaming and binary options were missing in tab completion for the
> alter subscription set option, the attached patch has the changes for
> the same.
> Thoughts?

+1.

Without patch:
postgres=# alter subscription testsub set (S
SLOT_NAME           SYNCHRONOUS_COMMIT

With patch:
postgres=# alter subscription testsub set (
BINARY              SLOT_NAME           STREAMING           SYNCHRONOUS_COMMIT

How about ordering the options alphabetically as the tab complete
output anyways shows that way? I'm not sure if that's the practice,
but just a thought.
Change:
+        COMPLETE_WITH("binary", "slot_name", "synchronous_commit",
"streaming");
To:
+        COMPLETE_WITH("binary", "slot_name", "streaming",
"synchronous_commit");

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Bracket, brace, parenthesis
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()