Re: Wanna help PostgreSQL

От Zhe-Wei Jiang
Тема Re: Wanna help PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
See, that's beyond my imagination.
Then I have to do more research first before I can understand the other ideas.

Regards,
Zhe-Wei Jiang

Zhe-Wei,

* Zhe-Wei Jiang (jrreinhardt@gmail.com) wrote:
> I read the GSoC ideas page and think the only one I'm possibly to help for
> now is
> "Rewrite (add) pg_dump and pg_restore utilities as libraries (.so, .dll &
> .dylib)",
> while I'm still not clear with the whole postgreSQL project.

It's not clear to me that we actually want that one, and even if we do,
it's actually a huge amount of work...

        Thanks,

                Stephen

От: "Tomas Vondra"
Сообщение: Re: buildfarm / handling (undefined) locales
От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: popen and pclose redefinitions causing many warning in Windows build