Re: alter subscription drop publication fixes

От vignesh C
Тема Re: alter subscription drop publication fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 8:13 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 7:43 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have separated the Drop publication documentation contents. There
> > are some duplicate contents but the readability is slightly better.
> > Thoughts?
>
> -ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <replaceable class="parameter">name</replaceable>
> DROP PUBLICATION <replaceable
> class="parameter">publication_name</replaceable> [, ...] [ WITH (
> <replaceable class="parameter">set_publication_option</replaceable> [=
> <replaceable class="parameter">value</replaceable>] [, ... ] ) ]
> +ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <replaceable class="parameter">name</replaceable>
> DROP PUBLICATION <replaceable
> class="parameter">publication_name</replaceable> [, ...] [ WITH (
> refresh [= <replaceable class="parameter">value</replaceable>] ) ]
>
> IMO, let's not list the "refresh" option directly here. If we don't
> want to add a new list of operations "drop_publication_opition", you
> could just mention a note "Except for DROP PUBLICATION, the refresh
> options as described under REFRESH PUBLICATION may be specified." or
> "Additionally, refresh options as described under REFRESH PUBLICATION
> may be specified, except for DROP PUBLICATION."

Thanks for the comment, the attached v3 patch has the changes for the
same. I also made another change to change set_publication_option to
publication_option as it is common for SET/ADD & DROP.

Regards,
Vignesh

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bracket, brace, parenthesis
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements