Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for suggestion Ashutosh, I have done testing around these suggestion
and found no issues. I will continue testing same with updated patch posted
on this thread.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 12:45 PM Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Rajkumar for testing the patch.

Here are some of the additional test-cases that I would suggest you to
execute, if possible:

1) You may try running the test-cases that you have executed so far
with SR setup and see if the changes are getting reflected on the
standby.

2) You may also try running some concurrent test-cases for e.g. try
running these functions with VACUUM or some other sql commands
(preferable DML commands) in parallel.

3) See what happens when you pass some invalid tids (containing
invalid block or offset number) to these functions. You may also try
running these functions on the same tuple repeatedly and see the
behaviour.

With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma
EnterpriseDB:http://www.enterprisedb.com

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: jsonb, collection & postgres_fdw
От: Bernd Helmle
Сообщение: Documentation patch for backup manifests in protocol.sgml