Re: One question about security label command

От Adam Brightwell
Тема Re: One question about security label command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen,

> Stephen, would you have the time to review this patch, and commit if
> appropriate, please? And if you could set up the buildfarm animal to run
> this, even better.

I gave this a quick review/test against master (0a0fe2f).  Everything
builds and installs as would be expected.

All of the context changes make sense to me.  However, I am still
seeing some errors in the regression tests.  The errors look like they
are solely based around log messages and not 'functionality'.  I have
attached the 'regression.diffs' for reference.

-Adam

--
Adam Brightwell - adam.brightwell@crunchydatasolutions.com
Database Engineer - www.crunchydatasolutions.com

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 Alpha 1 build fail with perl 5.22
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Free indexed_tlist memory explicitly within set_plan_refs()