Re: pgsql: Add new GUC createrole_self_grant.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: pgsql: Add new GUC createrole_self_grant.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Monday, January 16, 2023, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't really think there's too much wrong with what I wrote in the
patch as proposed, and I would like to get it committed and move on
without getting drawn into a wide-ranging discussion of every way in
which we might be able to improve the surrounding structure.

I’m moving on as well.  Go with what you have.  I have my personal understanding clarified at this point.  If the docs need more work people will ask questions to help guide such work.

David J.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/Python: Fix return in the middle of PG_TRY() block.
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: allowing for control over SET ROLE