Re: Restricting user to see schema structure

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Restricting user to see schema structure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday, May 12, 2022, Neeraj M R <neerajmr12219@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your suggestions, I would like to define my problem a little more.

 I am using pgAdmin

Is there any way I can completely hide schema1 from the new user.

pgAdmin is a separate project.  You may get a response here but they do have their own list as well as documentation.  It would be a purely UX thing though, a user who wants to see the object in schema1 can choose to do so manually.

David J.

От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: Deferred constraint trigger semantics
От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: Restricting user to see schema structure