Re: Logging which interface was connected to in log_line_prefix

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Logging which interface was connected to in log_line_prefix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you for taking the time to review this. I've attached a new rebased version, which has no significant changes.

There is a comment in the patch that states:

/* We do not need clean_ipv6_addr here: just report verbatim */

I am not quite sure what it means, but I am guessing it means that the patch does not need to format the IPv6 addresses in any specific way.

Yes, basically correct. There is a kluge (their word, not mine) in utils/adt/network.c to strip the zone - see the comment for the  clean_ipv6_addr() function in that file. I added the patch comment in case some future person wonders why we don't "clean up" the ipv6 address, like other places in the code base do. We don't need to pass it back to anything else, so we can simply output the correct version, zone and all.

Cheers,
Greg

Вложения

От: Cary Huang
Сообщение: Re: Support tid range scan in parallel?
От: Ayush Vatsa
Сообщение: Query Discrepancy in Postgres HLL Test