Re: ODBC - Getting CONN ERROR: errmsg='The buffer was too small forthe InfoValue'

От Edgard Battisti Guimarães
Тема Re: ODBC - Getting CONN ERROR: errmsg='The buffer was too small forthe InfoValue'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok, Done!

thanks for you help

Em sex, 13 de jul de 2018 às 10:29, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> escreveu:
On 07/12/2018 04:56 PM, Edgard Battisti Guimarães wrote:
> --- The ODBC Global tracing was turned on too but any one entry was made
> from the powerbuilder app.
>
> --- No problem on sending the entire PB app, but it's really big, so
> follows the initial script with the connect and the ini file content
> with the parameters. I will make a minimalist PB script to help with the
> problem isolation.
>
> ---  The ODBC driverusedin all caseswas the 32 bit .
>
> --- The original computer where the program is working ok is a DELL
> laptop inspiron 7548 core i5  8GB
>
> --- The computer presenting the reported problem is a Lenovo Yoga laptop
> 720-121KB core i5 8GB
>
> --- The locale: The original and third computer are the same - The OS
> local is Portugues(Brasil), the language, date format, number format etc
> are the same: DD/MM/YYYY.  Numbers use comma as decimal point and dot as
> group separator.
>
> --- By running the script below, I receive a messagebox with the
> following content:
> erro -1 na abertura do BD
>
> SQLSTATE = IM001
> [Microsoft]ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this function

My suggestion at this point would be to ask for advice on the -odbc list:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-odbc/

> The PB script:
> ===========
> string s, s1, aux, aux1
> int qtc1, qtc2, retornoprofiles, atudbparms
> string chlic, chcalc, testa_nr_carros
> date dataref
> int i
>

> s = "ONIBUS.INI"
>
> sqlca.DBMS       = ProfileString (s, "sqlca", "dbms",       "")
> sqlca.dbparm     = ProfileString (s, "sqlca", "dbparm",     "")
>

> CONNECT using sqlca;
>
> if sqlca.sqlcode <> 0 then
> messagebox ("erro " + string(sqlca.sqlcode) + " na abertura do BD", &
> sqlca.sqlerrtext)
> if messagebox("ÔNIBUS","Se voce tem um Banco de Dados salvo~n"+&
> "pode usar a opção Arquivo/Retornar BD.~n~n"+&
> "Voce deseja prosseguir?",Question!, Yesno!) = 2 then
> return
> end if
> end if
>

> The ONIBUS.INI parameters file
> =========================
> [sqlca]
> dbms=ODBC
> DbParm=ConnectString='Driver={Postgresql
> Unicode};Server=localhost;Port=5432;Database=onbpdc;Uid=dba;Pwd=sql';

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

--
Edgard Battisti Guimarães

От: Sean McIntyre
Сообщение: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid
От: Sean McIntyre
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid