Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query
Дата
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 6:42 PM Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> wrote:
Hello

Thanks for the review.

I found SELECT pg_stat_statements_reset(NULL,NULL,s.queryid) in tests and it pass tests, but i wonder how it works. Should not we check the NULL through PG_ARGISNULL macro before any PG_GETARG_*? According src/include/fmgr.h
> * If function is not marked "proisstrict" in pg_proc, it must check for
> * null arguments using this macro.  Do not try to GETARG a null argument!

Thanks for checking, Added.

> pg_stat_statements_reset(userid Oid, dbid Oid, queryid bigint) returns void
And you forgot to change return type in docs (and description of return value)

Corrected and also added details of the returns value.

Update patch attached.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia
Вложения

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled.
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging problem in 9.4.3?