От shveta malik
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 7:19 PM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Attach the V79 patch which includes the following changes. (Note that only
> 0001 is sent in this version, we will send the later patches after rebasing)

Thanks Hou-San. Please find the rebased patches. There was a conflict
after the recent merge, so rebased patch001.

The patch002 and patch004 address a few of Swada-san's pending
comments. No change in patch003 except rebasing.

thanks
Shveta

Вложения

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Why is subscription/t/031_column_list.pl failing so much?
От: shveta malik