Re: Postgres Database Hacked

От Imre Samu
Тема Re: Postgres Database Hacked
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I am working on postgres database version 9.3
> ...and now my running database become hacked by someone.

imho:
The 9.3 version is End of Life (EoL)  ;
Final Release:    9.3.25  (November 8, 2018)
https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

Please upgrade for newer versions ( with the latest security fixes )

Best,
Imre

Prashant Hunnure <prashanthunnureulb@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. máj. 8., Sze, 12:50):
Dear Team,

I am working on postgres database version 9.3 is the part of opengeo suite and now my running database become hacked by someone. In the current situation I'm able to view my database under Pgadmin III but unable to view the tables, functions and other attributes on windows environment.

Your valuable solution / suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant Hunnure
Database Architect
S2 Infotech International Limited,Mumbai.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Relaxing NaN/Infinity restriction in JSON fields
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Database Hacked