Re: [HACKERS] Review: GIN non-intrusive vacuum of posting tree

От Andrew Borodin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Review: GIN non-intrusive vacuum of posting tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Jeff!

>Review of the code itself:
How do you think, is there anything else to improve in that patch or
we can mark it as 'Ready for committer'?

I've checked the concurrency algorithm with original work of Lehman
and Yao on B-link-tree. For me everything looks fine (safe, deadlock
free and not increased probability of livelock due to
LockBufferForCleanup call).

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Erik Rijkers
Сообщение: [HACKERS] pdf versus single-html
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checksums by default?