About to know the info of foreign table reference used in any of call ,views,functions

От Durgamahesh Manne
Тема About to know the info of foreign table reference used in any of call ,views,functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Team

By using the system view and function

"I need to get the info of foreign table reference used in any of call ,views,functions"

I found info of views and functions and sprocs that are executed frequently through application using pg_stat_user_functions view

Please help  for the info i need

Thanks & Regards
Durgamahesh Manne

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: DB size
От: Charles Clavadetscher
Сообщение: Re: About to know the info of foreign table reference used in any of call ,views,functions