Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] upgrade slickgrid

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] upgrade slickgrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira
<jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Hello Hackers
>
> We upgraded SlickGrid to the latest version + 53ee34. We upgraded since we
> are working on some changes to the query results functionality, including
> improvements to column selection and shortcuts.
>
> This SlickGrid upgrade includes a PR we wrote that simplifies some of these
> changes.
>
> Please note that we are not requesting this be included in the 1.5 release.
>
> Thanks!
> Joao and George

hm, curious if you've moved off the mostly abandoned main fork
(https://github.com/mleibman/SlickGrid) to the currently active one
(https://github.com/6pac/SlickGrid)...

merlin

От: Harshal Dhumal
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for ondemand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]
От: Matthew Kleiman
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] upgrade slickgrid