Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 10:03 PM Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
<kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Dear Peter,

> > 4.11.
> >
> > +# Alter the two_phase with the force_alter option. Apart from the the last
> > +# ALTER SUBSCRIPTION command, the command will abort the prepared
> > transaction
> > +# and succeed.
> >
> > There is typo "the the" and the wording is a bit strange. Why not just say:
> >
> > SUGGESTION
> > Alter the two_phase true to false with the force_alter option enabled.
> > This command will succeed after aborting the prepared transaction.
>
> Fixed.

You wrote "Fixed" for that patch v9-0004 suggestion but I don't think
anything was changed at all. Accidentally missed?

======
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Futjisu Australia

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: query_id, pg_stat_activity, extended query protocol
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Requiring LLVM 14+ in PostgreSQL 18