Re: libpq compression

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: libpq compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Looks like community is not so interested in this patch. Frankly speaking I
> do not understand why.

AFAICS the lack of replies is due to feature freeze. I'm pretty sure
people are interested in this topic (at least I am). Did you review a
previous discussion [1] about this?

I did a prototype a few years ago. I didn't look at your patch yet.
I'll do in a few weeks. Please add your patch to the next CF [2].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4FD9698F.2090407%40timbira.com
[2] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Allow COPY's 'text' format to output a header
От: Nikita Glukhov
Сообщение: [BUGFIX] amcanbackward is not checked before building backward indexpaths