Re: Postgres 9.3.1 and Self Test Failure "pg_regress: no *.source files found"

От Jeffrey Walton
Тема Re: Postgres 9.3.1 and Self Test Failure "pg_regress: no *.source files found"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> writes:
>> From below, I'm thinking --inputdir might not be quite correct. `mkdir
>> ./testtablespace` creates testtablespace in regress/, not input/. I'd
>> like to try --inputdir=./input/.
>> The GNUmakefile in the top level directory and the regress/ directory
>> do not include the string "--inputdir". Any ideas where I can tune it?
>
> It really should not be necessary for you to hack the makefiles before
> "make check" will pass.  In any case, pg_regress seems to be reporting
> that it searched the correct directory.
>
> Given the upthread discussion about readdir having alignment issues in the
> environment you're using, I'm suspecting that that is somehow causing
> pg_regress to fail to find anything while it searches the directory.
> Does that sound plausible at all?  Look at pgfnames() in
You were right.... I copied the fiddled-with postgres-9.3.1 onto that
Ubuntu VM rather than downloading a fresh copy.

Jeff

От: Christian Ullrich
Сообщение: Re: GSSAPI server side on Linux, SSPI client side on Windows
От: Raghavendra
Сообщение: Re: Theory question