Re: pg_waldump erroneously outputs newline for FPWs, and anotherminor bug

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pg_waldump erroneously outputs newline for FPWs, and anotherminor bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 4:33 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Does anybody have an opinion about fixing it just in master or also
> backpatching it? I guess there could be people having written parsers
> for the waldump output?  I'm inclined to backpatch.

The same commit from Heikki omitted one field from that record, for no
good reason. I backpatched a bugfix to the output format for nbtree
page splits a few weeks ago, fixing that problem. I agree that we
should also backpatch this bugfix.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock(PG10.7)
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Make StringInfo available to frontend code.