Re: pgsql: docs: fist draft version of the PG 12 release notes

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pgsql: docs: fist draft version of the PG 12 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 8:21 PM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> If we group these very heterogeneous together, then Peter's name
> probably should go first.  Because he authored two quite complex
> optimization, while my one is rather simple.

I posted a patch over on the "pg12 release notes" thread. It suggested
some changes to the draft release notes, including making your
optimization into its own item that you alone are credited with.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: doc: add markup for PG 12 release note text
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Cope with EINVAL and EIDRM shmat() failures inPGSharedMemoryAtt