Re: Logger process and "LOG: could not close client or listen socket: Bad file descriptor"

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Logger process and "LOG: could not close client or listen socket: Bad file descriptor"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 5:52 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> From what I can see, this is is a rather old issue, because
> ListenSocket[] is filled with PGINVALID_SOCKET *after* starting the
> syslogger.  It seems to me that we should just initialize the array
> before starting the syslogger, so as we don't get these incorrect
> logs?
>
> Thoughts?  Please see the attached.

Agreed, this is very annoying. I'm going to start using your patch
with the feature branch I'm working on. Hopefully that won't be
necessary for too much longer.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Query execution in Perl TAP tests needs work
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: Debian 12 gcc warning