Re: [Feature Request] \dx show "options"

От Emanuel Calvo
Тема Re: [Feature Request] \dx show "options"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2011/11/9 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Emanuel Calvo <postgres.arg@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was thinking that could be great to add a column in \dx showing the available
>> options for each foreign data wrapper.
>>
>> Seems reasonable?
>
> \dx doesn't list foreign data wrappers.

I was confused, forget it.

> \dew+ lists the actual options supplied to a foreign data wrapper already.

Checked, but the options doesn't appear (the column exists, but is empty).

postgres=# \dew+                               List of foreign-data wrappers  Name    |  Owner   |      Handler      |
   Validator      |
Access privileges | Options
file_fdw_handler | file_fdw_validator  |            |mysql_fdw | postgres | mysql_fdw_handler | mysql_fdw_validator |

(2 rows)

              Emanuel Calvo
              Helpame.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Misleading CREATE TABLE error
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: parallel make failure