Re: Allow specifying a dbname in pg_basebackup connection string

От Jelte Fennema
Тема Re: Allow specifying a dbname in pg_basebackup connection string
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 at 01:01, Jim Jones <jim.jones@uni-muenster.de> wrote:
> However, pgbouncer closes with a segmentation fault, so I couldn't test the result of pg_basebackup itself - but I
guessit isn't the issue here.

Oops it indeed seemed like I made an unintended change when handling
database names that did not exist in pgbouncer.conf when you used
auth_type=hba. I pushed a fix for that now to the replication-support
branch. Feel free to try again. But as you said it's unrelated to the
postgres patch.

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: New compiler warning
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: lockup in parallel hash join on dikkop (freebsd 14.0-current)