Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 2:07 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 at 10:01, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Could you please confirm whether we can proceed with the following grouping?

1. Summary
  • OS information
  • Sys CPU Information
  • Sys Process Information
2. CPU
  • Sys CPU Usage Information
  • Sys Load Avg Information
  • Process Name/Pid - CPU Usage (From Process)
3. Memory
  • Sys Memory Information
  • Process Name/Pid - Memory Usage and Memory Bytes (From Process)
4. Storage (including I/O)
  • Sys Disk Information
  • Sys I/O Analysis Information
Can we please remove the 'Sys' prefix from these chart titles? (It looks redundant to me).

I have also attached the dashboard layout, as you suggested.

Seems reasonable to me. A wireframe would seem like the best next step, to confirm we're all happy with what's proposed. It's hard to visualise from a list of bullet points.
--
Ashesh Vashi

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: [pgadmin-org/pgadmin4] 557f33: Added support to drop databases using the 'WITH (F...