Re: Variable not found

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: Variable not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Adrian,

So, how the effective way to search this because I have around 1300 tables.

Regards,
SS

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 01/20/2016 07:35 PM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:
Dear Folks,

I have a question about global variables in Oracle pl/sql package. Where
are these variables when package is converted to schema from Oracle to
Postgres through Ora2PG Tool?

For example, package <SSJ4_COMPLIANCE_PKG has a global variable
g_compliance_id. This package is converted to schema
ssj4_compliance_pkg, but I cannot find where is the variable
g_compliance_id. It must be somewhere because there is no error in
functions which reference this variable. Please suggest where I will
fount it, any idea?

Best guess it is stored in a table in the schema.

Regards,

SS

--
Adrian Klaver