Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [HACKERS] dropping partitioned tables without CASCADE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

>                         if (tuples > 0)
>                         {
> -                               if (tableinfo.relkind != RELKIND_PARTITIONED_TABLE)
> -                                       printfPQExpBuffer(&buf, _("Number of child tables: %d (Use \\d+ to list
them.)"),tuples);

> -                               else
> -                                       printfPQExpBuffer(&buf, _("Number of partitions: %d (Use \\d+ to list
them.)"),tuples);

> +                               printfPQExpBuffer(&buf, _("Number of %s: %d (Use \\d+ to list them.)"), ct, tuples);
>                                 printTableAddFooter(&cont, buf.data);
>                         }
>
> Please don't do this, because it breaks translatability.  I think the
> original is fine.

We have used this style in the "else" case of if (!verbose). So, I
just copied it. I have removed that change in the attached patch.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Вложения

От: "postgresql_2016@163.com"
Сообщение: [HACKERS] 【ECPG】strncpy function does not set the end character '\0'
От: Adrien Nayrat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ALTER INDEX .. SET STATISTICS ... behaviour