Re: Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

> (And as a side note, I'm not really familiar with Postgres' internals,
> so it took me roughly six hours to arrive to a working patch from the
> very start. I'd therefore welcome pointers about the best way to achieve
> that with Postgres' string stream interface.)

http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/C_a_PostgreSQL_-_intern%C3%AD_mechanismy

Regards

Pavel

От: Jan Kundrát
Сообщение: Re: Re: [patch] Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK constraint into the error message
От: Matteo Beccati
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore --no-post-data and --post-data-only