Re: oracle to postgresql conversion tool

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: oracle to postgresql conversion tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

Hi, there are at least 5 tools I found on the PG list but could you recommend well tested, free one ? we need to migrate production 30GB oracle 11 db to postgres 9 and are looking for best approach. Of course if there is no free/open solution any commercial & recommended tool is always welcome.

Hard to say, what is the best approach. I used ora2pg on 60GB database with thousands views, thousands procedures without problems. It is not too fast, but just works

Regards

Pavel

Thank you
Marcin

От: Venkata B Nagothi
Сообщение: Re: oracle to postgresql conversion tool
От: Pawan Sharma
Сообщение: Re: oracle to postgresql conversion tool