Re: parallel vacuum - few questions on docs, comments and code

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: parallel vacuum - few questions on docs, comments and code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 9:00 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> Done that way.
>
> PSA patch.

Your changes look good.  About changing the "non-negative integer" to
"greater than or equal to zero", there is another thread [1], I am not
sure that have we concluded anything there yet.

- pg_log_error("parallel vacuum degree must be a non-negative integer");
+ pg_log_error("parallel workers for vacuum must be greater than or
equal to zero");
  exit(1);

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/OS0PR01MB5716415335A06B489F1B3A8194569@OS0PR01MB5716.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Race condition in recovery?
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Race condition in recovery?