Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 7:01 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Rather than use size, I'd be inclined to say use this if the source
> database is marked as a template, and use the copydir approach for
> anything that isn't.

Yeah, that is possible, on the other thought wouldn't it be good to
provide control to the user by providing two different commands, e.g.
COPY DATABASE for the existing method (copydir) and CREATE DATABASE
for the new method (fully wal logged)?

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: detailed error message of pg_waldump
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Error on pgbench logs