Re: FTS with more than one language in body and with unknown query language?

От Stefan Keller
Тема Re: FTS with more than one language in body and with unknown query language?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
приве́т! Artur

Thanks for your explanations.

> On 14.07.2016 01:16, Stefan Keller wrote:
>> * Should I create a synonym dictionary which contains word
>> translations en-de instead of synonyms en-en?
>
> This synonym dictionary will contain a thousands entries. So it will require
> a great effort to make this dictionary.

It's a domain-specific corpus of max. 1000 records of descriptive text
(metadata) about geographic data, like topographic map, land use
planning, etc.

>> * How to setup a text search configuration which e.g. stems en and de
>> words?

I still would like to give FTS a try with synonym dictionary (en-de).
Now, I'm wondering how to setup the configuration. I've seen examples
to process either english, german or russian alone. But I did not find
yet any documentation on how to setup the text search configuration
where a corpus contains two (or more) languages at same time in a
table (body_en and body_de).

:Stefan

От: Charles Weitzer
Сообщение: Re: Database Architect - Voleon Capital Management LP
От: Derek Mahar
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL image for rkt on CoreOS