Re: optimize lookups in snapshot [sub]xip arrays

От John Naylor
Тема Re: optimize lookups in snapshot [sub]xip arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 6:43 AM Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just under half of the callers in 0002 require the offset, but I don't know
> if any of those are worth optimizing in the first place.  I'll change it
> for now.  It's easy enough to add it back in the future if required.

Yeah, some of those callers will rarely have more than several elements to search in the first place, or aren't performance-sensitive.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 15 minor fixes in protocol.sgml
От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: Slow standby snapshot