Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The are some paths that were missed:

-At jsonfuncs.c
 The errors mgs do not report about the materialize mode.
-At plperl.c
 The function plperl_return_next_internal does not check rsi appropriately.
 The error about materialize mode required, is missed.
-At pl_exec.c
 The error mgs do not report about the materialize mode
-At pltcl.c:
 The function pltcl_init_tuple_store does not check  rsi appropriately.

Patch attached.

regards,
Ranier Vilela

Вложения

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Print warning when I execute my own extension function
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Uniforms the errors msgs at tuplestore paths