LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5

От Mani Sankar
Тема LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5
Дата
Re: LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Re: LDAP with TLS is taking more time in Postgresql 11.5  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

We have recently upgraded our postgres servers from 9.4 version to 11.5 version. Post upgrade we are see delay in authentication.

Issue is when we are using ldaptls=1 the authentication takes 1 second or greater than that. But if I disable ldaptls it's getting authenticated within milliseconds.

But in 9.4 even if I enable ldaptls it's getting authenticated within milliseconds any idea why we are facing the issue?

Regards,
Mani.

От: Michael Lewis
Сообщение: Re: Reset DB stats suggestion pg_stat_reset()
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: Backup & Restore