Re: Postgresql Write cluster needed

От desmodemone
Тема Re: Postgresql Write cluster needed
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers

It may be possible to write to text files then use COPY command for bulk inserts.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Mario Splivalo <mario@splivalo.hr> wrote:
Unless you shard (partition) your data, writes can't be scaled.

Mario

On November 21, 2014 12:29:38 PM CET, fahad basheer <fahad.a.basheer@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ALL,

I need to scale postgresql with write capabilities, please help me.

Regards
Fahad

Hi,
         I think we need more informations about this problem and how it's the enviroment (OLTP, dwh ? ) . For example if some tables not need to be full ACID you could use  unlogged table or  for example you could relax the durability of the commit , disabling synchronous commit  .
Regards

--
Matteo Durighetto

Italian PostgreSQL User Group
Italian Community for Geographic Free/Open-Source Software

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

От: Sergei Sheinin
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Write cluster needed
От: Koichi Suzuki
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Write cluster needed