How to create a log file in pg_log directory for each execution of my function.

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема How to create a log file in pg_log directory for each execution of my function.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I have a log file as " /opt/postgres/9.2/data/pg_log/postgresql-2018-08-19.csv".  Due to "log_rotation_age=1d", one log file will be created for me in this pg_log directory on everyday.

While I am debugging a particular user defined function which contains the lot of  raise notice  messages , I would like to create a new log file instead of appending the logs to existing one. How to achieve this?

Like this each and every execution of my function, I wold like to get a new log file. How to do this.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How to create a log file in pg_log directory for each executionof my function.